- During January – August 2018 the insurance market experienced an increase by 5.75% compared to January – August 2017. Gross insurance premiums amount to ALL 11,105,404 thousand, increasing by ALL 603,979 thousand.
- The number of insurance policies reached 845,399 which indicate an increase 6.18 % compared to January – August 2017.
- Gross insurance premiums in Non-Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 10,318,527 thousand, which indicate an increase by 6.28% compared with January – August 2017.
- The number of Non-Life insurance policies reached 761,584 which are 7.04% more than January – August 2017.
- During January – August 2018, the paid claims are in the amount of 3,059,030 thousand, or 11.23% less than January – August 2017.
- In January – August 2018, there is a decrease of 2,350 in the number of paid claims, which reached the number of 28,941 paid claims. The Non-Life insurers paid 27,798 claims and Life insurers paid 1,143 claims.