- During January – October 2018 the insurance market experienced an increase by 5.13% compared to January – October 2017. Gross insurance premiums amount to ALL 13,747,401 thousand, increasing by ALL 671,307 thousand.
- The number of insurance policies reached 1,068,456 which indicate an increase 5.02 % compared to January – October 2017.
- Gross insurance premiums in Non-Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 12,798,832 thousand, which indicate an increase by 5.87% compared with January – October 2017.
- The number of Non-Life insurance policies reached 961,678 which are 7.64% more than January – October 2017.
- In January – October 2018, there is a decrease of 1,171 in the number of paid claims, which reached the number of 35,920 paid claims. The Non-Life insurers paid 34,469 claims and Life insurers paid 1,451 claims.