- During January 2018 the insurance market experienced an decrease by 1.59% compared to January 2017. Gross insurance premiums amount to ALL 1,257,148 thousand, decreasing by ALL 20,319 thousand.
- The number of insurance policies reached 88,566 which indicate an increase 6.54% compared to January 2017.
- Gross insurance premiums in Non-Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 1,164,433 thousand, which indicate an decrease by 2.56% compared with January 2017.
- The number of Non-Life insurance policies reached 79,198 which are 6.74% more than January 2017.
- Gross insurance premiums in Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 88,270 thousand, which indicate a increase 6.99% compared to January 2017.
- The number of Life insurance policies reached 9,359 which indicate an increase by 4.82% compared to January 2017.
- During January 2018, the paid claims are in the amount of 316,855 thousand, or 9.76% more than January 2017.
- In January 2018, there is a increase of 842 in the number of paid claims, which reached the number of 3,400 paid claims. The Non-Life insurers paid 3,273 claims and Life insurers paid 127 claims.