- During January – June 2018 the insurance market experienced an increase by 3.93% compared to January – June 2017. Gross insurance premiums amount to ALL 7,706,821 thousand, increasing by ALL 291,702 thousand.
- The number of insurance policies reached 570,783 which indicate an increase 8.33% compared to January – June 2017.
- Gross insurance premiums in Non-Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 7,128,541 thousand, which indicate an increase by 4.51% compared with January – June 2017.
- The number of Non-Life insurance policies reached 507,426 which are 9.54% more than January – June 2017.
- During January – June 2018, the paid claims are in the amount of 2,287,008 thousand, or 15.47% less than January – June 2017.
- In January – June 2018, there is a decrease of 3,400 in the number of paid claims, which reached the number of 21,619 paid claims. The Non-Life insurers paid 20,789 claims and Life insurers paid 830 claims.