- During January – July 2018 the insurance market experienced an increase by 6.28% compared to January – July 2017. Gross insurance premiums amount to ALL 9,424,563 thousand, increasing by ALL 556,723 thousand.
- The number of insurance policies reached 697,059 which indicate an increase 7.72% compared to January – July 2017.
- Gross insurance premiums in Non-Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 8,736,152 thousand, which indicate an increase by 7.07% compared with January – July 2017.
- The number of Non-Life insurance policies reached 623,773 which are 8.92% more than January – July 2017.
- During January – July 2018, the paid claims are in the amount of 2,672,798 thousand, or 13.35% less than January – July 2017.
- In January – July 2018, there is a decrease of 2,884 in the number of paid claims, which reached the number of 25,434 paid claims. The Non-Life insurers paid 24,435 claims and Life insurers paid 999 claims.