- During January-February 2019 the insurance market experienced an increase by 1.37% compared to January-February 2018. Gross insurance premiums amount to ALL 2,368,999 thousand, decreasing by ALL 32,059 thousand.
- The number of insurance policies reached 177,450 which indicate an increase 5.59% compared to January-February 2018.
- Gross insurance premiums in Non-Life insurance business reached the value of ALL 2,205,022 thousand, which indicate an increase by 1.40% compared with January-February 2018.
- The number of Non-Life insurance policies reached 161,155 which are 7.87% more than January-February 2018.
- During January-February 2018, the paid claims are in the amount of 829,581 thousand, or 6.78% less than January-February 2018.
- During January-February 2018, there is a decrease of 352 in the number of paid claims, which reached the number of 6,518 paid claims. The Non-Life insurers paid 6,228 claims.